React to an NFT using a RARA reaction. This will generate an NFT (“Like Token”) for the reactor. Add metadata to the reaction by including an IPFS hash.
- View on Github
- transformId: the ID of the reaction to be used. Only registered reactions can be used.
- quantity: the number of reactions to be sent. If value is sent, the reaction quantity must equal the value / reactionPrice
- referrer: the address of the referring party. If value is sent, the referrer will be rewarded with value * saleReferrerBasisPoints
- optionBits: this parameter can be used to create different versions of the reaction NFT. This parameter is not currently being used; set this parameter to 0.
- takerNftChainId: Chain ID of the target NFT
- takerNftAddress: Contract Address of the target NFT
- takerNftId: ID of the target NFT
- curatorVaultOverride: this parameter allows for multiple curatorVaults. This parameter is not currently being used; set this parameter to 0
- ipfsMetadataHash: this parameter can be used to embed additional data about the user interaction.