Comment on page
View and query RARA Protocol data via theGraph
- HTTP API
- https://api.thegraph.com/subgraphs/name/rara-social/rara-social-curation-protocol -
- WebSocket API
- Source: a “Source” entity represents an external NFT that has been registered with the RARA protocol for use as a reaction.
- Transform: a “Transform” entity represents a specific version of an external NFT that has been registered with the RARA protocol for use as a reaction. This concept allows for multiple versions of an external NFT to be represented in the RARA protocol.
- Reaction: a “Reaction” entity represents a transform that has been purchased by a user to use as a reaction to a curated NFT.
- UserReaction: a “UserReaction” entity is a representation of a single reaction owned by a single user.
- UserSpend: a “UserSpend” entity is a representation of a specific use of a reaction to a curated NFT by a user. This entity includes the user’s NFT exhibit tags and comments.
- CuratorVaultToken: a “CuratorVaultToken” entity represents an external NFT that has been curated with the RARA protocol.
- UserPosition: a “UserPosition” entity represents a user’s balance in a specific CuratorVaultToken
- UserEarning: a “UserEarning” entity represents a single user’s royalty earnings.
This diagram illustrates the relationship between contract functions, contract events, and the graph entities: